Sunday, July 25, 2010

♥phone number♥date♥you made my day♥


22nd July 2010~*
lots of things happened lately. its started with, when I told him that I'm going to my aunty's house this weekend :)) and then, dia agree nak teman saya. which mean, ^_^ AT LAST! FINALLY SAYA AKAN JUMPA DIA!! :D (tak sangka that would be the day that I've been waiting for) so, dia cakap dia dah ada sebab nak ask for my phone number.(adess, baru nak mintak kan. dia cakap sebab dia hormat saya, sebab tu takut nak mintak dulu. waa! sgt sopan la awak ni.HIHI :P) then, he called me as soon as I gave my number to him :) we had a really sweet conversation. he said he was nervous when talked to me. (LOL. SAYA PUN SAMA AWAK!)

23rd July 2010~*
the next day...it's friday!...our first date ♥ nervous. excited. worried. scary.semua tu lah feeling saya at that time. when the moment I saw him walking towards me, wearing I dunno what colour of his shirt actually is..haha..but, nice jugak lah.he's almost botak (scofield type la.no wonder dia perasan SCOFIELD!) he just slim type.not really tall, but definitely taller than me.. :) I walked with him, entered his car, sit beside him in his car, sit beside him when we had our first dinner together. we just went to Ikea grabbing some yummy meatballs which I seriously couldn't finish all that ten pieces! T.T we chit chat. talking2. laughing2.joking2.pranking2.flirting2..ops! tidakkkk..ahaha..joke2 je okeeee.hmm..okay.

SGT FUN BILA DIA~*
♥-buat-buat bukak kan pintu automatic kat entrance Ikea untuk saya. hehe
♥-suruh saya choose table for us.
♥-belanja saya makan meatballs.-(I like~yummyyy)
♥-usha akak pondan yang tengah cover-cover melantak depan kitorang T_T
♥-staring at me with a pause. And then I got *blusing-blusing* till I dunno how to act!
♥-when dia cakap "cantik kasut awak" hehehe ^^
♥-bila awak cakap saya nampak lebih kurus daripada dalam gambar.wawa.serious??? :D
♥-bila dia terhantuk lampu Ikea.haha.yang ni gila.adesss
♥-bila duit syiling berterabur dekat tol (akak tol tu marah kot! haha.lawak)
♥-when dia cakap, "tu la, ramai orang dekat OU sebab semua orang datang nak tengok awak" :)) sweet~
♥-bila dia tak mahu drop saya dekat train station. sebab tak sampai hati and risau mamat bangla kacau saya. (LOL)
then, he drop me home. happy :))
the next day.. I was worried that dia tak suka saya.ahaa.ayat x tahan, I mean. mane tahu kan. dia tak happy keluar dengan saya ni.saya jelek.tak fun T_T but..... I WAS WRONG.totally. he said that, " awak, saya actually had fun semalam. and, awak made my day semalam :) " SWEET~* ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment