Thursday, October 7, 2010

argh~

now Im all alone in my bedroom. no roomate, no housemates, just me.
well, what do I feel now? guess?? for sure laa LONELY.
so, when I feel LONELY. I want him to accompany me. I expect him to at least text me tonight. I have been waiting for his text, It has been a while, and now Im freakin bored ! ~.~ feel like almost want to burst out to tears. but, I just let myself calm, and wait for his text. while doing so, I'am surfing the internet, listening to love songs, (which obviously will reminds me of him.yes, him =.=) facebooking, listening to those songs he dedicated to me while waiting, and waiting. still. no text from him. I wonder, what is he doing now. have he eaten. miss him much ! ouh~
last conversation I had with him was during this afternoon, its before he went to his class at 2pm. I called him. he said that he didn't expect that I would call him at that time. and I'm glad to hear it from him. and now, I have been wonder, Is he expecting for me to call him again tonight? ouh mannn..crazy missing him..did he feel the same? plz..awak, do text me..I need you now.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment