Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It Means aLot To Me.muah.muah

semalam.chatting through YM dengan dia. again, he dedicated a song to me. a sweet and lovely song... :)

*our conversations last night*
efa : eew.mcm lagu Rihanna, juz gonna stand there and hear me cry, that's olrite bcuz i luv the way u lie
him : aloo. xmo la. x sukee la lirik camni
efa : chill.it doesnt mean anyting
him : ok xde pape tau
efa : i luv the way u luv.... ^__^
him : luv.. ape? ^.^
efa : malu la nk ckp ^.^
him : eley ckp la honey. nk dgr jgk
efa : nty awk ckp. ee...spe luv dy
him : eeyyy manede. i luv my honey
efa : r u sure..? r u really2 sure..?hee
him : realllllyyyy suurrree
him : ee ni mesti kes nk smpi ckp sruh belah dada. belah la dada sye kalu x caye :P
efa: hehe.xlaaa.i trust u. i luv u 2... n i luv the way u luv me. hehee..drama jgk laa O,O
him : i trust u tooo. i appreciate dat. make me proud to hv u
efa : anddddd.....dun stop luving me....sy perlu awk. hehehe...poyozzz O,O
him : no i wont. only stop when my heartbeat stop..eee nk poyo gak O,O
efa : me too...glad i found u...
efa : luv me until when-when.. hihi. broken english..
him : lwk plak nk translate. luv u foreverr
efa : i hope u mean it. wpun lawak, it means alot to me. wheee
him : sillyy nye. means alot to me either.. means alot to us
efa : =)
him : awk, kan bile awk ckp it means a lot to u kn.sye teringat lagu ni. if it means alot to you by a day to remember..... ^__^

*yesss....I'd luv to listen to that song dude.wink*wink*..so sweet of you. :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment