Wednesday, June 30, 2010

^__^

okay, last night I chat dengan this one guy (Kaka)...we're actually talking about the comparison between scarlett johansson and me..yessss..me !!! (hahaha) ok, let's go straight up to the point....I actually said that, we both were like "ibarat langit dan bumi"...and then he said something like this to me............

"bukan langit dan bumi la awk....awk dgn scarlett johansson ibarat mcm beruang kutub dgn penguin..
sbb...beruang kutub x bley mkn penguin, sbb penguin same comel dgn beruang kutub cume duk jauh2. satu kat kutub utara satu kat kutub selatan, mcm scarlett dgn awk :) "

then, I replied something like..."oo....cmtu ye....u make me blush... hihi"

ohh..but, deep inside....Im actually screaming!!! haha...the sweetest thing someone could ever said to me... :D sweeeettttttt sgtttttt....I ♥ it !

(^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment